Activated Carbon India – Natural detoxifier with amazing health benefits!
Activated charcoal isn’t anything new. Old medical books and historical accounts report it’s been used as far back to the times of Hippocrates and Pliny. Hippocrates used charcoal for treating anthrax. Back then, they burned willow bark in a way that the willow bark became porous and all the oxygen was removed from it.
Activated charcoal is not new but only a few are familiar with its actual health benefits. This is prepared from coconut shells and other hard substances like coal, charcoal, or petroleum coke etc. When it is prepared from lost natural resources then benefits of products also become almost double. You must not be familiar with the fact that activated charcoal is used for water filters or air filters to pull out extra dirt and harmful chemical contents naturally. Activated carbon has carbon that acts as 100 percent pure alkaline. At certain point when activated charcoal becomes highly electrical, it releases negative ions and attracts positively charged impurities like toxins or other harmful poisonous substances. Charcoal has the capability to accumulate toxins 2000 times higher than its actual weight.
If we go little bit technical then activated charcoal has highly porous surface that accumulates impurities inside to make water or air pure and safe to live in. similarly, when it is consumed by human beings then it may pull out toxins through absorption process. This is the reason why activated carbon in India is named as natural detoxifier. The benefits of product don’t end here but you could enjoy plenty of health benefits too that can help you in healing your health amazingly.
Health benefits of activated carbon India
- If you are suffering from tooth pain then apply little amount of activated charcoal over it and it will help you in toothache relieving immediately.
- Gas or acidity inside stomach may make you pregnant and you certainly feel bad when it is about your looks. Only a few capsules of activated carbon along with water can help you magically.
- Further, it can be used to neutralize affect of insect bites. Make paste of activated charcoal and apply on external areas minimum two times a day.
- This is also good for high cholesterol content and reduces chances of heart attacks too. It prevents hardening of arteries and you feel relaxed ultimately.
The benefits of product don’t end here but scientists have discovered plenty of health benefits from activated carbon India that can help you in multiple ways wonderfully.
Read More :
• Interesting Facts About Boric Acid
• Use of activate carbon instead of potassium
• 10 Best applications of Activated carbon India